Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Final Thoughts on AT course

Well we reached our goal - we made it through the course. I learned a lot about different assistive devices that can be made, bought, and used. I think the take home message is Look at the Possibilities. Everyone has potential, and if you believe that it can happen, it will happen. Take the t out of can't - it might just happen in a differnt way than we are used to. Two weeks seems such a short time - I know that I am intrigued to learn more. It has been great sharing information and ideas with educators who have such a vast range of experiences. I wanted to share this video of a man who redesigned a pinball machine to make it accessible. I am going to sign off with a Canadian Video from PEI about Kids Disability Awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment