Monday, July 19, 2010

Here is a page out of the Math Book that Joanne and I worked on. Hope it works on here. We had some difficulties getting it to work on a switch. Before we didn't have a cell for it - now we have too many cells. So now, it just takes a long time on a switch - but works well with a mouse. We know how to fix the problem, but at this point, we are just leaving it to concentrate on other things. UPDATE - Because we could fix it - we did fix it! Here are a few pages of the Board that Joanne and I worked on. We are quite proud of our work. I can't figure out how to put the whole thing on here for everyone to see.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I know the frustration of having to get on with something because you just can't figure out how it works. I think we all did a great job with this course. There was a lot of stuff to cover in 2 weeks and we are all walking away so much more informed than when we came in. Best of luck implementing all of these technologies into the practices at your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeanette! We definitely were presented with a great deal of information in a short time to process. Not only were we given the information but were given the practical opportunities to develop projects. This is very useful and valuable but does take up a great deal of class time. However, I feel better versed in all that we were presented.

    I am the type of person who likes to go in and research and "do" things on my own anyway. So, I am sure having this background information now, I will enjoy going in and learning things as I go....working my way through each aspect of the course.

    It was great getting to meet, work with and share ideas with our classmates. I have missed that part of taking courses as most of mine have been completed online!

    Good luck with your future course work!

    ReplyDelete