Thursday, July 15, 2010

Switches

Switches Jason Gerling What an innovative and inspirational man. I enjoyed this video because it shows that anyone can benefit from assistive technology, you don't need to be born with a challenge in order to use assistive technology. I also think this man is an inspiration for those who have been in an accident and think that they can't do the same things they used to in their lives. School Band and Talent Show It was great to see students, who without the use of a switch would not be as actively involved, engaged in music and a talent show. When we think ouitside of the box and look at the world through our students' eyes, we can open a whole world of possibilities. How Ellen uses switches I didn't really know a whole lot about switches. Ellen was great at describing how she used her switches. This is a great watch.

2 comments:

  1. I really really loved the drummer video, it really captures living in it's truest form.. and the technology that made it all happen.
    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the drummer video. It was great working on the video with you. I won't forget to "save my work."

    ReplyDelete